Sunday, November 30, 2008

Compromise


As you would know from my previous posts I am discovering how much I like being with other girls, I really like it...a lot. Having said that, I felt that it was getting easy for me to overlook by mans needs in our relationship. You see, when my b/f & I meet with other couples we have a great time, hot sexy fun but i must admit for me it is mostly about being with another woman, its what gets me hot. For my b/f however it is mostly about seeing me with other guys, its his favourite fantasy. As with most guys he absolutely loves watching me with girls but watching a guy fuck me hard sets him completely off. The swinging works because we both get what we want BUT it had been his long awaited wish for him to fuck me with just another guy so we agreed that if he did the looking (mostly online) and if I liked the guy we would meet him. So, as expected he spent the following 2 weeks completely absorbed in the computer stopping only to rush out and say 'what about this guy?' After a million photos and some online chatting we finally found a guy I was happy with, he looked pretty cute in his pics and seemed genuine so we set up a meeting.

Meeting people is always a nervous part of what we do, what will they look like? will they be weird? all those questions.. but you have a few drinks and you get over it. So finally a guy walks up and asked if I was Heather, if he was a horror I probably would have said no but he was pretty hot so I nodded and smiled like an over excited school girl. We went out to a few clubs that night and got to know Joel a bit better, he was a nice enough 'normal' guy and had a hot body and I was starting to look forward to getting back to our room. A couple of hours on and we were ready to go so we started heading back, we had to walk past the strip club on the way so we dropped in so I could get a lap dance which I knew would get me really going, after the dance I went over to the boys and sat on Joels lap while they finished their drinks, i could feel his cock harden underneath me as I adjusted my self so he could feel it was right next to my pussy, I looked at my man and could tell he was loving it so I got up and we all headed back to the room as fast as we could.

We must have only just got in the door when my b/f was already pulling my top off, i'd never seen him like that. Within about 2 minutes we were all naked in the bed, me in between 2 guys, I'd never done it before so I wasnt really sure what to do so I just gave my man the signal to go down on me. I reached down and held Joels cock and started to guide him to my mouth, finally i got to see his cock, not as long as my mans but really thick. I started to suck his cock slowly and he started to moan (which I love, nothing worse than silent guys) I could feel him getting into it so I rolled further onto my back and pulled my mans head away from my pussy, he had got me close to cumming so I had to stop him. He knew what I wanted so he layed next to me and played with my tits as Joel layed on top of me, we all watched as he guided his cock into my pussy, I was really wet but wasnt used to a cock that thick, but it felt great. He fucked me on top for a while and then I thought that seeing we were doing this I should give my man a good show. I rolled Joel over and squatted above him holding his cock up I slowly slid down it until every inch was in me then started going up and down, watching their faces was turning me on, it was better than I thought it would be. The plan was that I would take turns fucking them both but Joels cock was feeling really good and I dont think my b/f wanted me to stop. I let Joel roll me over so he could do me doggy while I looked at my b/f pulling his big cock in front of me, after a few minutes he started really going for it, he grabbed my ass hard with one hand and with his other grabbed a handfull of my hair and pulled it while he pounded his cock into me, I needed to cum badly so I reached down and rubbed my clit as fast as I could, it only took a few seconds and I was cuming hard. Joel kept fucking me getting deeper and then all of a sudden pulled out no letting go of my ass but shooting a huge load all up my back and on my shoulders, finally he had cum, I didnt move and let it all run off me so my man could see, he sat up and did the exact same thing, cumming all over my back, I really dont ever think ive seen so much cum. I think all 3 of us had a great night and my man said he cant stop thinking about it, I he still likes me to talk about when he fucks me, I dont mind, there has to be compromise in relationships right?

1 comment:

  1. I love having two men.
    It's just a shame all that spunk had to go on your back!
    We have a long-term male playmate and he is allowed bare-back with me and my man loves to have sloppy seconds as it were...he even goes down on me afterwards and cleans up.
    I originally thought this a bit peculiar but have to say that i now love and oblige him whenever I get the chance.
    Keep up the ggod work
    mel

    ReplyDelete