Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The begining



I always knew that I was attracted to girls. I mean how could you not be? They are soft and pretty and they smell good all the time. I love my boyfriend with all my heart and I would never want to be with anyone else, however my urges and fantasies involve women.

I always imagined/fantasized about touching a girl and having her touch me back. I just put it in the back of my mind and decided that I would never really see what that was like. I mean how could I even approach a girl... no way I am so shy for that. So I just forgot about it... until one day

My partner and I had been out partying on a rather big night. He was VERY intoxicated and it was a bit hard to understand what he was talking about. He said to me that he wanted to watch me fuck another guy. I didnt really know what he was talking about and couldnt understand why he would want that. But after some consideration I said that I would if it was what he really wanted. Although at this point I was nervous and scared and didnt know if I could take that step.

So we joined some websites, sex dating websites which I was amazed at how many there were. and we went on a search for someone to join our fun. We could never do it with someone that we already knew. The search went on and on and on. Many guys were interested in us, but I was picky and had a hard time fining someone that I liked.

I finally got the courage up to suggest that maybe we could have a couple, cause I was interested in women as well. My man was ecstatic... he never knew that about me and as most men would, he was thrilled to be able to watch me with a girl and a guy. So we started to search for a couple. We had many interested as before.. but also as before there was many ugly/old/fat/strange people that we had no interest in what so ever....

until we met our first couple, and our swinging life began.....

(details in next blog)

No comments:

Post a Comment