Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Girls


I love my boyfriend and I find him sexy and I am attracted to him... but there is just something about girls that intrigues me and makes me wet...

When there is a cute girl, I cant not look. I am worse than the guys.

I wonder what they smell like and how soft their skin is. I want to kiss them and touch them and feel the soft smoothness of their body next to mine. Just the thought of getting a sexy girl for my own to play with and touch is amazing..

And there is just something about boobs.. a nice set of tits has to be one of the sexiest things in the whole world, they crave to be touched and licked and sucked on... and when I see a nice pair I want to put my hands, up or down (which ever is easiest) and play with them.

I often fantasize about being on a dance floor in a hot night club... music pumping and sweat dripping. I think about a cute brunette wearing a short black dress coming to dance with me... I can imagine so clearly our bodies pressed against one another rubbing so slightly and breasts touching together. I would want her to kiss me and touch me and rub me, right there on the dance floor. To know there would be guys out there watching us would be such a turn on..

To go even further into my fantasy, I can see us getting off our clothing and together getting onto a bench top right in front of a DJ... rubbing our naked bodies together, kissing and touching. She would put her fingers inside me while I sucked on her nipples. We would taste each other, licking and sucking until we both came... all the while the music and dancing continued, with many people watching...

No comments:

Post a Comment