Thursday, November 20, 2008

Our First Time cont...


I wasnt going to post again today but I have been asked a few times so I thought I would add a few more details to our first encounter..

Once she had finished licking me we starting to help the boys out, who had been really patient at this point just watching (and loving every second of it). We starting to suck our respective partners off.. while still using a hand to play with one another.. and then we swapped over, I started to suck off Matt and Kari off my boyfriend. She was amazing at it... she did some deep throat on my boyfriend... he has a large dick and I was amazed that she could take it all in like that. And he was loving it. Matt climbed on top of me and started to fuck me.. he said he had been waiting all night to so so...

My other half was watching and he loved it... so much in fact that he came right in Kari's mouth. Matt continued to fuck me... he went hard, and I told him to go harder, I liked getting fucked hard.. my other half can not fuck me to hard cause he is so big, but Matt was a bit smaller so he could really pound into me. I kept saying "harder, harder harder" and he loved it... and soon he was cumming too...

So all that was left was Kari, she hadent cum yet.. so I went into a little box I like to call my therapy box, and got out my dolphin dildo and my vibrating butterfly. Matt started to go to work on her nipples, my other half pulled on her hair (which she said she loved) , she used the little bizzer on her clit, and I started to fuck her with the dolphin. She was in ecstasy she came again and again, with all of us there for her pleasure and hers alone. After her third orgasm she was spent and we all flopped out on the bed satisfied.

The other two got up and left... until our next visit...

No comments:

Post a Comment