Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Not to leave you hanging:



I thought I would make one more post with some more info.....

Once we decided to do the whole swinging thing I had many doubts about my own ability to allow my partner to have sex with another woman and not get jealous. We agreed that we would only ever play together and in the same room, which helped me...

But I had so many doubts still.... would I get jealous, would she be better than me? would he fall for her? is she hotter than me? so many things ran through my head. Since I love my man and I know that he loves me I decided that I would at least try it, and then see how I went after that, I mean as long as I was there nothing bad was going to happen right? I hoped not and we began a search for couples.

In the meantime our sex life was going through the roof, we were chatting daily about what we wanted to do with other people, the whole thing got me very excited and my partner as well. We couldnt wait till our first experience.

We took some naughty pictures and posted them online, they would help us find a couple for sure.

After Many nights of chatting on MSN with a couple that lived an hour away from us, we decided that we would meet them, we were scared and nervous...

WHAT WOULD IT BE LIKE??????????????????

(stay tuned to find out)

No comments:

Post a Comment