Thursday, November 27, 2008

Sex Party Fun


So not long ago we finally had the opportunity to go to our first sex/swingers party. It was our first one and i must say we were a little nervous, which of course is completely natural given we didn't really know what we were in for. We arrived at the accommodation around lunch, the party was actually 2 nights and 3 days in total so we wanted to get there early to try and meet some people and see if anyone took our interest, anyway we took our stuff to our room and relaxed with a couple of drinks having a good perve on every person that walked past, there was a few that looked ok and a few that were pretty plain, there was however no shortage of glamorous looking women with huge fake tits which made me feel a little out of place given my petite body. We finally got the courage up to walk around the resort and try and meet some people, we walked along the beach and said hello to a few couples and kind of kept to ourselves for a little while until we spotted who we thought looked like a couple we had been chatting to online, we had to see if it was them so we walked over and introduced ourselves, it turned out to be Brad and Lisa just like we thought, they were hot and after a bit of a chat i knew i wanted to fuck them both, i was hoping my b/f felt the same.

The first night of the party started pretty slowly, everyone getting to know each other and flirting amongst one another. The 4 of us had hit it off pretty quick and spent a lot of the night watching the 'out there' girls going down on each other on the pool deck and getting to know each other, all of us felt we were a little out of our depth so we headed for the hot spa and found there was no one else in it so we took advantage. We jumped in, just in our bathers but this gave us a better chance to check each other our. Lisa had such a nice body, i wanted to get my hands on it, she had gorgeous tits, about the same size as mine, just right to play with. Brad was a hottie too, he had a nice body, good looks and a european accent that was such a turn on, i had seen pictures of his cock so i knew it was a nice one. We flirted and chatted in the spa for a while but i think we all knew that we all just wanted to fuck each other, it just needed someone to get it going. We knew it was time to go back to our room so we grabbed some more drinks from the bar and went past Brad and Lisas room to grab their iPod and some wine then went down to our room, piled in and locked the door. Having some nice music, good company and a few drinks had us in the perfect mood, we didnt have much on so it wasnt hard for Lisa and I to get our bikini tops off, we could both tell the boys were loving finally seeing our tits out, i could see Brads cock already half hard in his shorts and i couldnt wait to get some of it, i can be pretty sure Lisa was eyeing off my b/fs cock too, it was turning me on...

Before i knew it me and Lisa were kissing and touching each other, her skin felt so good, so smooth, and she smelt so nice, kissing her was making me wet. I pulled her bikinis off and started playing with her pussy, sliding a finger in, it was already as wet as i felt, Brad got Lisas double ended dildo out and took turns riding each other and touching each other, i needed to cum so while i rode her i started playing with clit, Brad dripped lube over my pussy while i played with myself so i reached down and grabbed his cock which was rock hard by this stage. Lisa already had my b/fs cock in her mouth and i couldnt help but cum.

My man was really getting into Lisa so i layed back and looked at Brad, he climbed over to me and slowly slid his cock inside me while he played with my tits, then told me how good my pussy felt, i told him his cock felt as good as i thought it would, i could hear Lisa moan as my man started fucking her harder and harder so i grabbed Brads ass and pulled him into my pussy, he sat up on his knees and grabbed my legs as i lay on my back and started fucking me hard and fast, i looked over and the other two were watching us, i was making quite a lot of noise, Brad was doing me so hard and it felt so good, i only had to touch my clit and i came again, seeing me cum i think set Brad off because he pounded me 3 times really hard and then pushed his cock in as hard as he could, i could feel him cuming deep inside me, so i pulled him in further and moaned loudly as he filled my pussy(which i know my man loves) i could see my man and Lisa still going but after that it didnt take them long to both cum, she sounded so sexy cuming on my b/fs big cock. It was one hell of a night for and we wont forget it, just so happens we are meeting Brad and Lisa again next weekend.....

2 comments:

  1. I've never actually been to a swingers party. I'd probably love seeing all the gorgeous women there. Being a lesbian, the guys might make me shy, but I sure do love a good hard cock fucking occasionally.

    Maybe you should invite me sometime.

    <3 Mysty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also walk on both sides of the road and I am an active swinger with my partner (male) in Hong Kong. I love being with a woman and many times want nothing else or no-one else but there are also many times when a good man comes in very very handy. It's just a very different feeling. I am very gentle with my women friends but prefer the rougher side of sex with men.

    ReplyDelete