Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Just a quick bit of info


Hey all,

Its not one of my normal posts, but I have been receiving a few emails from people asking how to get onto the scene. If you look to the right of my blog, there is links to different sites we use.. Try Red hot Pie and Adult Match Maker, fellow aussie people. And any other countries I would recommend Adult Friend Finder.. To sign up is free for all of them, you get limited ability to contact other members, unless you upgrade, but we have had lots of success with these sites.

I am going to make a new sex post next week. Tomorrow I am heading out on a Sex Cruise. My partner and I and two other couples with Bi females are going to spend 2 nights on a boat having some crazy fun. I am sure there will be lots of stories...

Bye for now :)

5 comments:

  1. I can't wait to read the stories.

    BTW, is the pic of you babe??

    ReplyDelete
  2. are those sites better then aff?

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the pics are me :)

    AFF is good but its world wide. I would suggest the other two for more Aussie wide people.. we didnt find a lot of people on AFF

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love reading your posts
    keep them going
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can also goto www.adultworldfriends.com which is similar too, but run in aussie too. I guess just contact them and get them to try and help you too.

    ReplyDelete