Wednesday, December 10, 2008

3 chicks on a boat


So there we were out in the middle of the ocean, 3 chicks with nothing to do (as the boys were fishing) ... we were up on the top deck of the boat, we decided to get nude and do some sunbaking.

It was hot out, steamy, with only a slight breeze to bring some relief.. slowly the sweat started to form on us, and after only a few minutes we could no longer lay in the sun. earlier that day the boys had set up a blow up pool on the top deck, the water was cool and inviting so we jumped in to cool off.

Chick was looking very hot, the cool water was slowly running down her neck, arms, boobs and belly.. I tried not to stare but couldnt help myself, I glanced over at babe, and could see that she was looking at chick too. Chick looked at me and smiled, she knew I was looking at her. She was so sexy and I had been with her a few times before.. and loved every second of it

We were not going to play till the night but us gals couldnt resist.... I reached over and tugged on Chicks nipple. she giggled and came closer to me.. we started to kiss, she has nice lips, so perfect for kissing... Babe came over and ran her hands all over both of us, grabbing nipples and touching stomachs as she went.. slowly taking her hands further and further down, soon she had one set of fingers teasting my clit and the other hand was playing with chick.. because we were in the pool, we were already wet, and were growing wetter and wetter by the second.

We swapped around and Chick and Babe were kissing, I took the opportunity to play with clits myself, and the moans started to grow louder. I grabbed chick back as I couldnt take it any more we kissed again, we decided to get out of the pool so that we could play a bit easier. There were sun lounges beside the pool, so the 3 of us got on there naked together. Chick had a special tallent, she was amazing at licking clit... she went down on me as babe and I were kissing..

The kissing didnt last long as I couldnt hold back my moans, she used her tounge ring to tease my clit until I could no longer stand it, and my first orgasm of the day came, my legs shook and my breath was quick... I screamed loud, and then it was done.. I could hardly move.. Babe started to lick chick and i used my fingers and tounge to teaste babe, the moans from the two girls were loud, and both soon had orgasms as well..

We were all happy and satisfied, and we soon heard footsteps.. the boys came up to see what all the fuss was about. By this point we were all in separate sun lounges... we just giggled and wouldnt let onto what went on... they boys would have to wait for later for theirs.....

No comments:

Post a Comment