Monday, December 22, 2008

Some things that I like


Its been ages since I have posted... and I dont have the mind today to write a story but here are some things that I like...

-Light Bondage- being tied up and surrendering all control to my boyfriend
-Golden Showers - My boyfriend gets so off on this and I love watching his cock go hard
-My buzzer - my small vibrating butterfly that gives me more pleasure than I could have imagined
-Sucking cock - using two hands and my lips to make my boyfriend cum
-Girls - soft skin kissable lips.... mmmmmmmmmmmm
-Double Ended Dildo - twice the pleasure, we both can get off (2 girls)
-Kissing - girls or guys .... love it! Especially my boyfriend he knows how to kiss me just right
-Swinging - watching my boyfriend fuck the shit out of another chick is hot hot hot
-Dildos - I mean come on who doesnt like them :)
-Getting licked - my pussy craves some tongue action
-Dildo = getting licked - when my boyfriend fucks me with my big dildo while licking me = BIG ORGASMS EVERY TIME!
-Exhibitionism - love it when my boyfriend feels me up in front of people on a drunken night out


These are some of my favorite things :)

No comments:

Post a Comment